www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:12 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Can anyone on ground give an update on how widely this is being implemented thus far? I'm thinking about coming down for a few weeks but don't want to get caught up in QR mess. I can just as easily go other places where the UN control plan is advancing less assertively. I would imagine places like SL or Cocal may be forced to oblige govt ultimately but perhaps not.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:22 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

jobair wrote:
Can anyone on ground give an update on how widely this is being implemented thus far? I'm thinking about coming down for a few weeks but don't want to get caught up in QR mess. I can just as easily go other places where the UN control plan is advancing less assertively. I would imagine places like SL or Cocal may be forced to oblige govt ultimately but perhaps not.

If you believe that way you had better stay home, find yourself a hole in the ground for safety. And I have 20 other conspiracies for sale if you're interested.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:06 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

QR code scanning isn't up and running in CR. Saturday12/4/2021 they were manually taking vaccination status info from the chicas at Taormina and entering it into a computer at the front entrance. Cocal is only letting vaccinated chicas inside. Nothing at Sportsmans as of last Saturday but they are supposed to start only letting fully vaxed in. I don't think any place was checking the males. Was talking to someone tonight that went went to a ball game in Vegas. He said a lot of businesses and the stadium had the QR code scanners but none of them worked so they just let everyone in.

I will probably spend Christmas in CR and that will be my last trip there, #61 I think. Had some discussions with my favorite chicas about flying them to Cancun to meet up in the future and they were excited about that. So Cancun and maybe TJ will be in my future travel plans.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:01 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
TJ good good although this is a CR board. Sorry I mentioned TJ Zeos. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:36 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Zeos wrote:
jobair wrote:

If you believe that way you had better stay home, find yourself a hole in the ground for safety. And I have 20 other conspiracies for sale if you're interested.

I suggest you get all your booster shots