www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SKOKKA
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:23 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I have been to CR 4X and now going on my 5th time (should be 6th but F U Covid). Fish a day or two in Los Suenos and fish the rest of the time at Cocal and HDR. Since Key Largo and HDR are now defunct, and staying at Castillo. I looked into Skokka. I was hoping to get some opinions on it, as well as Boynton's inevitable busting chops. I see hot looking girls and was thinking if the curfew is over and I am still ready to have fun is it legit? Is it real? Are the girls that show up look anything like the girls depicted? Inquiring minds want to know.

Post subject: Re: SKOKKA
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:24 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

RockinRob1 wrote:
I have been to CR 4X and now going on my 5th time (should be 6th but F U Covid). Fish a day or two in Los Suenos and fish the rest of the time at Cocal and HDR. Since Key Largo and HDR are now defunct, and staying at Castillo. I looked into Skokka. I was hoping to get some opinions on it, as well as Boynton's inevitable busting chops. I see hot looking girls and was thinking if the curfew is over and I am still ready to have fun is it legit? Is it real? Are the girls that show up look anything like the girls depicted? Inquiring minds want to know.

Want a little cheese with that whine?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:38 am 

Okay so Boynton delivered as expected. What exactly was I whining about Boynton? I believe I asked a question on this forum to see if anyone had any experience with this website Skokka for meeting chicas. I thought that was the purpose here,@ CRT. Ask questions of the more experienced to learn and get answers. I did show some remorse that HDR and Key Largo has closed but that is to be expected as they were great institutions.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:34 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Boyton thinks he is the CRT "policeman".

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:23 am 

Jay2ee wrote:
Boyton thinks he is the CRT "policeman".

Well magpie, Robbie was specifically hoping for some chop busting.
RockinRob1 wrote:
I was hoping to get some opinions on it, as well as Boynton's inevitable busting chops.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:35 am 

Jay he has a point there. I guess I asked for it fully expecting it. It is all in good fun though. I am so excited that I am there in a few days it is all peace, love and sex and sex and sex......shadoobie. I still await feedback on Skokka experiences. Some of the girls are fine but are they an apparition?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:46 am 

Enjoy your trip, Tenderfoot.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:56 am 

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
RR1,

Just meet them over the phone first and see what the look like or for coffee somewhere. Or if they arrive and not what you envisioned pay them $20 no gracias fee to cover their transport and nominal time.

I bet Boynton has a process for that. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:05 pm 

Yeah I have no problem sending them Green Bay packing if they look unlike their pic.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:05 pm 

Puro Party wrote:
RR1,

Just meet them over the phone first and see what the look like or for coffee somewhere. Or if they arrive and not what you envisioned pay them $20 no gracias fee to cover their transport and nominal time.

I bet Boynton has a process for that. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

If not a process, I do have an opinion.

With all Social Media hookups, expect the chica to show their very best pictures (old, fake, filtered, carefully crafted camera angled). In a similar to the way shapewear and tissue-stuffed bras can surprise you when you take a girl from bar to bedroom.

Skokka & Wilas are the Photoprepagos, Mileroticos, Backpage, SkipTheGames of Costa Rica. They are hookers looking for johns. Don't try the "coffee date" crap with them. If they do accept, they will expect the full rate for just showing up and will order the most expensive thingS on the menu. Many of these girls have networks/managers and share your phone number, so bailing on one chica increases the chances you will get rolled on your next "date". Verify these sessions by a FaceTime/WhatsApp videocall BEFORE agreeing to a meet. To be clear, I have not used these sites in years, but have tourist friends who have had success. They have less time to 'hunt' and use Skokka/Wilas to supplement the chicas they find in bars and mp's.

Tinder/Badoo/Facebook/Instagram are used by hookers and chicas who *might* be open to earning a little extra cash. Avoid the obvious hookers (IMO these chicas are just looking for a higher payday). Keep in mind the other chicas are sometimes mixing posts with their real life, so you might need some subtly. Match on the app, Chat/Negotiate on WhatApp/Instagram. Semi-pros like Instagram so they don't have to give out their phone number. Here the "coffee date" makes sense, just explicitly state the nature of the meeting (coffee&dessert not full dinner&drinks, possibility of opt-out). Do not show pictures of your ear collection.

I used to use the Taormina's restaurant for this. It was a public place that non-pros felt comfortable in. Now it is pretty well known as hooker hotel. If I still lived in the area, I would use 'Cafe Rojo' if staying at the Taormina or 'Cafe de los Deseos' if I was staying at Castillo, SL or LaAmistad (Miel Garaje is to small and crowded).

If you are staying out of the Amon/Otoya barrios, look for a plaza within a 1mil Uber from your room. Avoid Multiplazas and larger Malls (Lincoln Plaza). The chance of them running into family or friends is too high. I use Plaza Mayor and Plaza Rohrmoser, you are looking for neutral, anonymous grounds. Plaza Mayor is best for the rainy season because it is indoor, just specify if it is the Cinemark side or the AutoMercado side. Both of these have food courts where you can grab coffee and an inexpensive gnosh. Plaza Rohrmoser is more open and has a few restaurants (Guasaca Grill & C-Food) for a lunch meeting.

Any way, enough ball busting policing for now.

Last edited by Boynton on Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:18 pm 

Boynton Good read and great advice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:30 am 

Real good gouge Boynton. Thank you for the re-fresh.

What is "ear collection"?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:44 am 

Puro Party wrote:
Real good gouge Boynton. Thank you for the re-fresh.

What is "ear collection"?

Next time you visit San Jose, I'll show you Clarice. Bring fava beans and a nice Chianti. :evil:
Happy Halloween

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:48 pm 

She must be some type of psycho LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIahXVJrvT0