www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: RFM
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:03 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

As the 4th of July weekend approaches it is a good time to reflect on our lives and give thanks that by the grace of god and luck we were born in the greatest country the world has ever known. Most Americans understand this and appreciate the opportunities they have experienced in life. The average American is where they are not from government handouts but from hard work and taking advantage of the opportunities afforded them over their lifetimes. Conditions are not the same here. Opportunities exist but are hard to come by.
Rarely a week goes by that I am not asked by friends and acquaintances on this forum how can I get money to one of the lovely young ladies they have met here. They have gotten the infamous Request for Money (RFM). They question whether they should send money and where will the money go. I have no answer to this. I know women who make it a part of their business model to get money from their customers regardless of what they must do or say. They can find unlimited reasons to ask for help and tug on your heartstrings. I also know women who would quickly try to help others but would suffer in silence when they are in need.
Many of you have expressed an interest in how you can help some of these young people. I have several that I am helping the best that I can. The help may be in the form of introducing them to one of you, seeing them when I really would prefer to spend my money somewhere else, getting them a job at an mp, bar, or doing general house cleaning. I know of several, at this moment, that I would like to help but cannot afford to. If you would like to be instrumental in changing the life of a deserving young person, please pm me. I will gladly share their stories and tell you how you can help. Thanks Pops

Post subject: Re: RFM
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:15 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Pops one of the posts in the forum says that the girls constantly change. Are there girls that you know from your many years of mongering that you would recommend in Jaco and San Jose. I never thought about it when the HDR was open because the choices were limitless but now I am going without key largo and HDR and I was wondering if there are any that you are helping out that would be worth my contacting. I have gone with friends that have sent money etc but they never seemed to workout.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:59 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

well said Pops anyone of us who has traveled to beautiful Costa Rica should be humbled and appreciative of what we have.

That said I am looking forward to helping out a few of your treasures upon my arrival. 8)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:43 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

In the past, I had occasionally received the dreaded RFM and while some were just blatant lies, others were mostly truthful. The only ladies that I got RFM's from and actually sent money to, were ones that I had more than just a sexual relationship with. I knew their situations and they knew they could not pull the wool over my eyes, nor would they risk not seeing me when I was back in town. Out of the 5 or 6 that I did send money, only 1 was a manipulator and I knew that going into it. She was also the only one that I made repay me as well. Most of the repayment was taken out in trade for services rendered, but I did make her pony up some cash as well as I wanted her to know business is business. The few hundred dollars that I would send did not put a dent in my lifestyle and I knew it made a big difference in theirs. In the end, the goodwill it generated, paid off in having more fun down the road. I will say I received a ton more RFM's from girls that I had casual relationships with however I politely told them No, but I would be happy to help them out when I was in town. The one-and-done girls never got a reply though. All in all, I think if you are actually friends with the girls, and it does not hurt your pocketbook, then help them out a little. I was certain to make sure they knew that if it was a true emergency I would probably help but if they asked too much or lied about it then they were done not only from my help but also any future get-togethers.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:40 am 

I told the last puta who asked me for money…….she needed a gas refill for cooking…..to get a phucking job!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:01 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Sometimes I think it is just all about honest work (around the world) for all of us.. without it, people will doubt it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:54 am 

Whitecat wrote:
I told the last puta who asked me for money…….she needed a gas refill for cooking…..to get a phucking job!

Gotta love the Irony

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:54 am 

Ilv4play wrote:
Whitecat wrote:

Gotta love the Irony

Standing in line, marking time
Waiting for the welfare dime
'Cause they can't buy a job
The man in the silk suit hurries by
As he catches the poor old ladies' eyes
Just for fun he says, "get a job"

That's just the way it is
Some things will never change
That's just the way it is
Ah, but don't you believe them

-- Bruce "Whitecat" Hornsby :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:42 pm 

Boynton wrote:
-- Bruce "Whitecat" Hornsby :roll:

Love it.... Made me laugh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:26 pm 

Ilv4play wrote:
Whitecat wrote:

Gotta love the Irony

But putas HAVE "fkkkn" jobs...

I remember one hitting me up for money, needed 50$, made up bs story...

She said "If you don't help me...I don't know what I'll do!!!"

I said if all you need is $50, get your sweet treats over to SL, most there are asking cien, if all you need is $50, you'll get snapped up fast!!!

Never heard from her again... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:15 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Well said Netgems!

I'm going to borrow that phrase!

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:55 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

This was Pops last post. RIP!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:50 am 

The thing about sending money to these chicas one time, is that when they need money again they think of you. I was in the middle of closing a sale and a man came in and wanted to "borrow" money. He walked right in the middle of my sale and I gave him $10 just to get him out of my office so I could complete a $ 3,950.00 sale. He returned again of course but this I had no customer in the office so I told him not to come back and he would get no more money from me. Maybe the first time you give a chica money it is for something that she really needs and then the next time she may see a dress she really wants so she gives you a whattsapp for more money. And then it never ends.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:32 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Hank wrote:
Maybe the first time you give a chica money it is for something that she really needs and then the next time she may see a dress she really wants so she gives you a whattsapp for more money. And then it never ends.

Or so she can get a new tattoo...