www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:51 pm 
To me, negotiating is our responsibility and if we phuck up then we should pay up and learn from our mistake.

To have sex with one of these girls and then to pay her nothing is plain wrong in my opinion. I don't care how quick she is about it. Her punishment isn't that I won't pay her, but instead, I'll never do her again and I'll do my best to tell any guy I see her talking to later my experience with her.

Rarely is not paying anything acceptable in my opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:30 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Pacifica55 wrote:
Shawn4DelRey wrote:
I agree with how you handled these situations and would have done the same. Except the first DR girl you mentioned. I love a chick that wants her pu*sy eaten enough to lay down and demand it. See, I know that when I'm "yodeling down the valley", it's ME and not her that's really in control. Bro... point this chica out to me! :twisted:

She is in San Paolo for Christmas but should be back in CR by mid-Jan. :D
Well , if I can stretch it that long ( the vacation , not my shlong ) , I'd like to meet her. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:36 pm 

Quote:
To me, negotiating is our responsibility and if we phuck up then we should pay up and learn from our mistake.
If you bang the girl without discussing price then you owe her cien. Thats the standard asking price that the majority start out asking for and everyone knows ( or should know) that. If she is a top shelf Colombiana and after sex she tells you that she gets dos cien. ...Tuff shit! She should have told you about her "special rate" before sexo... you owe cien.

Post subject: Re: Don't Pay Upfront!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:44 pm 

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
Joed wrote:
Can someone tell me how to say to a girl nicely in Spanish that I don't pay upfront. Google Language tools gave me this
"Sólo después de pagar"
Is this the proper way to phrase it and would you recommend that I tell her this in the HDR or the cab or when we get back to my hotel?

Si es facil. Decir "No puedo pagar antes de sexo".

Yes is easy. To say "I no to pay before sex".

Now how about givin us a few more details on this body cavity search thing?

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:46 pm 
dupe,

Last edited by Casper on Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:48 pm 
D2864 wrote:

Shawn4DelRey wrote:
If you bang the girl without discussing price then you owe her cien..

What? No way!!!!! I am the one holding the money, it is my show, and I am the client. My career is in the hospitality business and I treat putas like any other service provider. We reach an understanding before hand, I pay a good faith deposit up front (50%) and then it is up to them to live up to my expectations. If they fail to do so, we talk afterwards before I pay the balance. This is pretty much SOP for business practices in the tourism industry.

Unless of course you are retail purchaser. In that case, well Buyer Beware.

If there is no agreement before hand, then who is to say that it is even P4P? I am sorry, but business is business and if you are the client it is up to them to establish their rate before service is rendered. Are you setting yourself up for a confrontation, yes! Is it worth it, probably not! But you don't owe them shit really if they don't ask you for a dollar figure upfront.

If there is no agreement before hand, then there is no agreement before hand. As a business person, the puta should know this and get it straight before she pulls her pants down. If you did not agree to a dollar figure, then there is no verbal contract, pure and simple.

Post subject: Re: Don't Pay Upfront!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:06 am 

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
Joed wrote:
Can someone tell me how to say to a girl nicely in Spanish that I don't pay upfront. Google Language tools gave me this
"Sólo después de pagar"
Is this the proper way to phrase it and would you recommend that I tell her this in the HDR or the cab or when we get back to my hotel?

Si es facil: Decir "No puedo pagar antes de sexo."

Yes is easy: To say (you to her) "I cannot to pay before sex"

Don't worry about perfect grammar and perfect verb conjugations. Most times they get the drift even with the unconjugated verb format.

Now how about telling us a little more about the "free" full body cavity search? If happens to me I'm going to request a female agent. Some of them are kinda cute.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:00 pm 

Yeah , this isn't the typical business deal that you make back in the states. The working girl often dosen't speak English and has trouble negotiating, but that dosen't mean she is stupid. She knows that you know she is a working girl and expects to get paid. Too assume that any tica in the area is giving you sex for free is a bad idea. Often , bartenders, store clerks and other "regular girls" are part-timers and expect to get paid. This is a fact that alot of new mongers and young dudes have trouble accepting, but need to. I can assure you that any chica you pull from the gulch will feel that you have no problem paying the standard fee ($100) if you don't negotiate a lower price before the act. This is also one of the reasons many of them DON'T say anything about the money. When they do ask about it or demand it up front they have opened the door to being talked down to a lower fee or even worse... blowing the deal all together. We absolutely DO have the responsibility to starighten this matter out if we don't intend to pay the price. Anyone who thinks they can screw working girls and then pay them whatever they think the session was worth is just asking for trouble. IMO doing so is every bit as wrong as when a chica trys to upsell after the session.